Customized messages for community organizations, groups, campuses, churches, and businesses to inspire and challenge audiences to leverage their personal power and abilities to positively influence and impact their lives and the world.
Topics of Interest: Empowerment, Self-Care, Vulnerability, Wellbeing, Diversity & Inclusion, Emotional Intelligence, Finding Your Purpose, Create the Life You Desire
DIVERSITY & INCLUSION (FACILITATION & CONSULTING)
Coach Shayla has more than seven years of experience working as a diversity and inclusion practitioner and trainer and fifteen years of experience working in organizational development and operations management. She leverages her experience and training as a consultant to help organizations identify and achieve their goals for creating environments that leverage human connection and dignity to build great teams and to offer the best services and products to their clients.
Services and workshops available include:
- Departmental and Individual Strategic Planning
- 1:1 Cultural Competency Coaching
- Emotional Intelligence & Diversity Workshop Facilitation (Groups)
- Cross-Cultural Communication & Conflict Workshop Facilitation (Groups)
- Unconscious Bias Workshop Facilitation (Groups)
- Inclusive Pedagogy Workshop Facilitation (Individual & Group)
- Managing Diversity Team Workshop Facilitation (Individual & Group)
- Intercultural Developmental Inventory (IDI) Assessment Administration
HOLISTIC LIFE COACHING
One-on-one and group life coaching services that help clients explore their personal healing, growth, and/or development through a holistic process designed to help them identify their true questions, challenges, goals and opportunities for moving forward. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation.
LIFE SUPPORT GROUP COACHING
The Life Support Initiative provides members with access to FREE monthly coaching calls with experts, coaches, and strategist who have made a personal commitment to helping others to live their best lives by sharing their knowledge and experience in relationships, finance, health and wellness, life strategy, spirituality, parenting and more. Life Support will resume in 2017.